Saturday, August 21, 2010

thinking, thinking!

Back again after a long time. below are some quotes i composed/modified. if you have any such in mind feel free to let me know, and i'll appemd them here with your name.

1) It's better to die than to live as a corpse.

2) I believe that life IS a bed of roses; You just need to pluck the thorn to ienjoy it.

3) If u are confident there is a high probebility that you can win; A little deviation from it on either side is sure to deprive you from success.

4) You can shout at me, "You are mad and i'm not". I'll relish that my own way.

5) You need love to live as long as it doesn't take your life away. So, be careful!

6) "The more you learn the more you forget". It's just an excuse (which, even i at times use!) to cover up the fact that you have not learned it at all. I've never heard people say, "I don't remember how to ride a cycle"' or "I don't remember the english alphabet."

7) "Life is a game, pley it". you can cheat to win, but that way you lose all the thrill.

8) there is a very fine line between "good" and "bad". standing on this very line, we try to push others to either side.

Comments must!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger